Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dormancy



So I let this thing sit dormant for over a year - oops. I hope to resurrect it and keep this going, as I want to be able to show my travels and how to do them.

I just fixed a few of the components, adding a "SPOT" page that will allow you to see my location when I have my SPOT device on during trips, I changed the colors to make the blog a bit more readable without searing your eyes, and I updated the list of things I want to complete this year.

Work is picking up quite a bit for me, so several of my trips will be work related - Neng Gao Shan in December when I visit Taiwan for work, Birkebeinerrittet when I go to Europe for the Eurobike show. Adam, Justin and I will do our annual trip this year, but to the Oregon 3 Rivers trail instead.
My next travel will be April 4-8, I will fly out to Colorado/Utah to shake out the early season legs in GJ, Fruita and Moab. SPOT should be on, but it will just be day riding, no touring or bikepacking.

Until another post, I will leave you with some pictures from the last year.








No comments: